CAIR-LA is looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to lead several key programs.
This person will be responsible for developing and managing programs, publications, interns, and volunteers for CAIR’s office in the Greater Los Angeles Area. This person must also be able to research, apply for, and manage grants.
The ideal candidate will play a central role in organizing and managing programs, events, workshops, talks, forums, sensitivity trainings, and civic engagement and educational campaigns.
The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently. Candidate must be comfortable working productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment in a rapidly growing organization. The role requires excellent communications and managerial skills to interface with staff, community leaders and volunteers in a professional, effective manner. Candidate should be flexible with changing job requirements as the team grows.
Some work on evenings, weekends, and travel will be required. This position reports to the Executive Director.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Work experience with a non-profit organization or in a related field preferred
· Proven mastery of Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and graphic and publishing programs
· Must be experienced in using the Internet and various social media networking sites
· Must have strong initiative and demonstrate the ability to learn in a self-directed manner
· Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Competitive Salary (based on education, skills and experience)
· Excellent Islamic work environment
· Health insurance (medical and dental)
· Paid vacation and holidays
All those interested and eligible to work in the U.S. are encouraged to submit a comprehensive resume stating education, work history, references, along with copies of relevant diplomas and certificates to:
CAIR-Greater Los Angeles Area
ATTN: Human Resources
2180 W. Crescent Avenue, Ste F
Anaheim, CA 92801
(No phone calls please)